Wednesday, January 12, 2011

still

I told myself everything would be okay. It's amazing that I am always right. That is why everyone should always do as I say when I say to do it. It's great advice.

What is it that everyone is so desperately searching for in their life and how do they know when they've got it? I think even once you have the career, house, suv, and perfectly cute little family on the outside that something always gets lost inside still, so I don't think I want that.

I think that it is important to always be having new experiences. If I ever feel a little bit bored I gotta get up and move. I should take a class of some sort, pottery? crochet? cooking? Money spent on things like that will be well worth it. I want to keep my daughter moving too. We cant sit still.

No comments:

Post a Comment