Friday, December 24, 2010

Like a FUCK YOU for Christmas, his gift is a curse, forget the earth, hes got the urge to pull his dick from the dirt and fuck the whole universe

Today at ghettomart there was a black man in the line a few lines over, dressed in a nice long wool looking trench coat, winter hat, and then like a fedora, he was older, looked like a pimp, or maybe he couldve been high on crack, or maybe something like the magic of Christmas hit him in the face, but he busted out singing several Christmas songs at the top of his lungs, and he was good at it. (For sure not hired by Walmart, and just a random customer.) Some people were giggling, a man on a bench stood up to see him, I wish I had the balls to join in, and I wish I had the voice to do it as well as he was too. Why the fuck shouldn't someone bust out singing when the feeling strikes them? Well in the parking lot, getting back into my car, bumping some Nicki Minaj, texting before I drive off, who gets into the old gold BMW parked next to me? I smiled at him. He saw me smiling in the store too and I felt good.

So tonight at 12am. It's offically Christmas. And Eminem's song "Not Afraid" has given me the motivation to do something pretty evil and send the text message "I just wanted the first message you see on your phone Christmas morning to be a lovely "FUCK YOU" from me. Merry Christmas, Asshole. Love, Hannity" Three motherfuckers are getting it. Maybe more if I scroll through my contacts and see another deserving individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment