Sunday, December 19, 2010

to the one i loved

im flipping out,
im going nuts,
ive never missed someone this much,
its like you're dead,
whats wrong with my head,
and everywhere i turn,
you haunt.
Youre my ghost, my demon,
And I hate that you're gone.
Youre more than just a pawn,
I should never have screamed,
"Get the fuck off my lawn"
This is where you belong,
with me and my bong,
With you, I wanna be hI,
Stop telling me goodbye!
I'll stop asking you why.
And I'll stop making you sigh.
You said you hate my personality,
Lemme fix my dysfunctionalities,
I got my prozac upped,
and dyed my hair red,
I remember everything that you've said,
I got some bangs too,
please sink in your teeth,
bite me with your fangs,
I'll be a sexy vampire bitch,
instead of a nasty wicked witch that I used to be.
I aint gonna complain,
this thing we got,
aint gonna be the same,
I will not cause you anymore pain,
make love to me in the rain!
I'd give up everything, especially this fame.
I'm a crackhead
awake all night,
thinking about you,
I dont know what to fuckin do,
Its been months and I'm all doped up,
Hell w this crazy ass bitch,
It makes me itch,
Since when the fuck could I spit?
Since Ive gone through this shit.
Artists are hurt,
I'm tormented,
I've thrown myself into dirt,
Im painting the walls dark,
surrounding myself in a place I aint tryna park,
the explosion of fireworks,
drops on a rollarcoaster ride,
You're an asshole, but you're not really a jerk,
Being with you is the perk!
Emily Dickinson can suck a dick,
She really dont know shit,
About an unrequitted love, a lost romance,
with you, you're the only one I'll dance,
Bitch would've shot herself in my shoes,
Aint no one ever been this blue,
Kudos to her for being proud and true,
but her heart never loved a man, like mine loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment