Friday, December 17, 2010

no place to go but up!

Today I am now just getting up off the couch, and drinking my coffee.. I added a little bit, not even half of a shot, of firewater, so yeah I'm not a fucking alcoholic. I just wanted a taste of cinnamon in my coffee at 2:00 in the afternoon. The kitchen is a mess. I made johnny cakes earlier and burned half of them, but my daughter ate some so that's a blessing. She also ate a little bit of my cherry carmex. I was just listening to 90s Hits on the satalite dish. (Bill I haven't paid yet.) Streets of Philadelphia by Bruce Springstein. I'm spelling something wrong. I am well aware of it. Looking in the mirror and you dont know who the fuck you see. Thats me. I feel like the whole world is against me. I am too stubborn to let everyone else win. I will fall into the deepest pit, and watch me climb the fuck out of it and show all those motherfuckers whos got it made. Being fired is a blessing, because now I got all this time on my hands, time for motivation to build, time to exercise, and do a total body detox and rid myself of all these toxic preservatives, that have been in the shitty meals I've been making in a hurry cos now I got some time to cook proper healthy meals, and I got time to figure out how to be a vegetarian and a vegan, and time to make sure my nails are painted nicely. I'm going to lose mad weight, bitches, watch me go back to being my hotter than hot self.

No comments:

Post a Comment