Sunday, December 19, 2010

rappin' to mah baby daddy

I spit the truth
in your face
hocked up like a loogy
this is how i boogie,
youre a snot,
i hope you rot
and my words make you cry,
all of my actions hurt you, why?
its my life
its running parallel against yours,
hear me fucking roar,
dont save me im an angel,
im a demon,
i dont want your nasty semon,
i cant listen to your sermons,
ill swim in the sea with the merman,
ill draw down the moon,
tonight!
yes thats how i fight!
everytime someones gotta tattle,
i gotta start a new god damned battle,
i used to be the good kid,
the smart one,
look at what ive become,
if i hafta sail through this shit storm,
youre gonna wish you were never born,
i will bring you down,
down to your fucking knees,
i will destroy you,
and the world, and
i wont ever let you be,
till i think ive caused enough damage,
and you've got backed up sewage,
call your roto rooter,
i flushed tampons down your septic,
dont be a skeptic,
you know who you're fucking with,
im not a walk away from the situation kind of bitch,
ill suprise you with levitation
this is my kind of mediation!
i'll watch you fall, smash into the ground,
the pieces of your body wont ever be found,
maybe dumped down a porter pot,
or fed to pigs,
dye or hair old man,
or get a wig,
all those grays showing isnt attractive,
drink your smooth move, you need some laxatives,
lose 10lbs of your belly weight,
more cargo, more freight,
you're my extra unnecessary baggage,
im throwing you to the savages,
cannibals can eat around the metal bars on your dick,
imma light the wick,
to this bomb and watch shit blow up
Whats up? You wanna hook up?
W a crazy ass biotch like dis?
Wanna knock me up and be a douche bag?
You're the one that'll end up the hag,
I got the kid, the love, im the shit,
I got the whole world on my back,
and you're fucking whacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment