Monday, December 27, 2010

lil notes

shim shimmery shim shim shuree
is it a him, or is it a she?
he used the womans bathroom,
but she definitely stood when she peed.

--take care of your plants, dear
--call up welfare office and let them know about the situation ive put myself into.
--legal aid, plead guilty??
--stop smoking.

VEGAN DETOX DETOX VEGAN VEGAN! I had a grilled cheese today. damn.


where i come from:

you can find me up in erie, pa,
where the bitches aint got nothing to do but lay,
theres several places theyll get their pay,
its a shame its gonna be that way,
some people are proud of tha 814,
who the fuck knows why, its quite a bore,
unless ur living ur life like a whore,
thats why theyre changing it to 528,
all these bitches are gonna hate,
its too late, its in the works,
go walk thru the ally where my dealers lurk,
here we've all gone bizerk,
when too many people know you,
its time to go, peace out homies,
i dont wanna be known as anotha one of these phonies,
i cant be a story for someone else to recite,
it aint right,
im worth more than a chuckle,
watch me find new ways to hustle,
in a town of brotherly love, in the bustle,
i need that culture shock,
on a brand new block,
yep, watch me rock,
in the town of philadelphia,
ill chit chat my neighbor on the bus,
treat em how i wanna be treated,
because up in erie, i got defeated
it sucks thats where i procreated,
but im tired of everyone being mistreated.
its time for new people in my life,
that know nothing of my strife,
ones that wont try to throw a knife,
into my back,
erie pa mofos is whack,
all might as well be smokin crack,
cos everyones nuts,
they dont wanna cheesesteak, they wanna cold cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment